Saturday, January 24, 2009
This Full House!!!!!
I'm at ALA Midwinter right now - its a lot like fighting a terrible addiction for book lovers to peruse the lengthy displays of galley copies at publisher's booths. I promised myself I would behave, but when the very nice people at Harper heard Valerie (SCASL travel buddy) and I exclaim over the poster about Virginia Euwer Wolff's long awaited finale to the Make Lemonade series,they pulled out galley copies and asked if we wanted one... silly question... but many exclamations later I walked away clutching my prize to me for dear life. I know... I only got it a few days before publication... but I'm so happy!!! I am only a few pages in and I have promised to put it to the side while I get some work done... but be prepared... the review cometh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment